2015/2016 Reservations Policies:
Reservations Policy - For guests that have booked a unit by category. Specific Unit Reservations Policy - For guests that have booked a specific unit, as opposed to a particular category.
Long Term Reservation Policy - For guests staying 21 days or more.
For the Christmas period:
Non-refundable two nights deposit, inclusive of tax due 24 hours after initial request is made.
Your remaining balance will automatically be charged on credit card provided 21 days prior to arrival. We accept personal checks, Agency checks and MC/VISA/AMEX/JCB.
For the Christmas period (12/20 - 1/2), balance is due on September 1st. Taxes are not included in the quoted nightly rates.
Extra person charge $50.00 plus tax per person, per night in excess of standard occupancy. Children 12 years and under stay free, but are included in maximum occupancies.
Upon check-in, if maximum occupancy is exceeded, guest may either accept the charges for an applicable unit (with appropriate maximum occupancy, if available), or they must find alternative accommodations and there will be no refund. Maximum occupancies include children and infants.
Destination Resorts acts as a rental agent for condominiums that are independently owned. Due to the contractual nature of our owner agreements, we must reserve the right to change condominium assignments up to and including the day of arrival unless a guest booked a specific unit.
Specific Unit Reservations Policies - Specific policies for guests that have booked a specific unit, as opposed to a particular category, can be found here.
Cancellations with 21 days or more notification: Deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations with less than 21 days notification: NO REFUND.
For the Christmas period:
- For cancellations up to August 31st forfeit two night deposit.
- After September 1st full forfeiture of reservation value. NO REFUND.
Non-refundable, non-cancelable, non-changeable (shorten stays)
For the Christmas period: For cancellations up to August 31st forfeit two night deposit. After September 1st full forfeiture of reservation value. NO REFUND. There is a ten (10) night minimum stay required over the holiday season December 22nd - January 2nd.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- A passport or U.S. government ID and an accepted credit card matching the name on the reservation will be required to check-in
- We honor MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB, Diners Club and Discover
- Additional per person over standard occupancy charge of $50 plus tax
- Children 12 years and under stay free, but are included in maximum occupancies
- No pets allowed
- All rates, fees and taxes are subject to change
- All units are non-smoking and outdoor areas may be restricted in accordance with the individual property's Homeowner Association Rules
We strongly recommend that our guests consider purchasing Travel Insurance. Please follow this link for more information.