Nestled above the golden sands and pristine blue waters of Wailea beach on the island of Maui, Wailea Beach Villas is a luxurious oceanfront retreat offering guests the finest in Hawaiian vacation rentals. These villas feature spectacular views of the West Maui Mountains and the islands of Lanai, Kahoolawe and Molokini Crater. You will also enjoy private gated entrances to the restaurants and boutiques at the adjacent Shops at Wailea and the luxurious spa and elegant dining experiences at the Waldorf-Astoria Grand Wailea.
- Just 2 miles from five championships golf courses
- 35 minutes from the Kahului Airport
98 penthouses and luxury Maui villa rentals ranging in size from 1,900 to 3,100 square feet offering both two and three bedrooms. All vacation rentals are appointed with the finest linens and bathroom amenities, upgraded indoor and outdoor furnishings and large lanais with built-in barbecues. 20 elevators provide privacy and ease of access for select rentals. Ocean view units provide spectacular panoramic views.
- All Maui villa rentals offer spectacular tropical garden or ocean views
- All ground floor Villas have private plunge pools and outdoor showers adjacent to master bathrooms. (First floor Penthouse suites do not have these features)
- All rentals have large private lanai equipped with built-in barbecues with Viking exhaust hoods
- Twenty elevators on the property feature private key-controlled access to every room
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access and wireless capability
- Central air-conditioning with multi-zone controls and ceiling fans in all great rooms and bedrooms
- European kitchens featuring state-of-the-art appliances and housewares
- Two pools and Jacuzzis with Pool Attendants
- State-of-the-art Fitness Facility with locker rooms and showers
- 24-hour gated security with additional property patrolled security
- Room service available 8:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Activity Room
- Fully accessorized Business Center
- Concierge services
- Twice daily maid service
- Beach services available
- Butler and private chef services available
- Pre-arrival grocery pickup and delivery. Order our grocery amenity package or place a custom order.
- Inter-island arrangements and pre-arrival itineraries upon request
- Personal Au pair and childcare services available
- Complimentary Valet or Self Parking
- Car, van and jeep rentals available
- In room or beach-side cabana spa services available
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Miles of beautiful beaches
- Championship Golf Courses
- Wailea Tennis Center with 11 courts
- Wailea Beach Walk with historic and cultural sites
- Luau Dinner Shows
- The Shops at Wailea
- Luxurious Spas
- Celebrity Chef Restaurants
MAUI ISLAND ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Haleakala National Park
- The Road to Hana
- ‘Iao Valley
- Historic Lahaina Town
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center
- Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Whale Watching, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Surf Lessons
- Upcountry Farms - Tedeschi Winery, Ali'i Kula Lavendar Farm, Surfing Goat Dairy
- Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Ziplines
- Private Charters - Helicopter, Yacht, Deep Sea Fishing, Limousine Tours
Championship golf courses stretch along Maui's sun-splashed beaches, spanning the island from north to south. Five of the most scenic and challenging are near Wailea Beach Villas in Wailea and Makena.
- Wailea Gold - A 7,078-yard, Robert Trent Jones championship golf course and home of the PGA Champions Skins Game.
- Wailea Emerald - A 6,825-yard, Robert Trent Jones championship golf course set in a lush tropical playground.
- Wailea Blue - This 6,758-yard course, designed by A.J. Snyder, is the Grand Lady of Wailea Golf.
- Makena North Course - This 6,567-yard, par-72 Robert Trent Jones championship golf course features breathtaking mountain views of Haleakala crater and includes natural obstacles that add to the challenge.
- Makena South Course - This 6,630-yard, par-72 Robert Trent Jones championship golf course features natural rolling fairways, undulating greens, and captivating ocean and mountain views.
WAILEA AREA EVENTS:
- Maui Film Festival
- Kapalua Wine & Food Festival
- Maui Onion Festival
- Maui Marathon
- Annual Maui County Fair
- Moloka'i Makahiki Festival
- Chinese New Year Dance & Street Festival
- Whale Day Parade & Celebration
- The Great Whale Count
- Ocean Arts Festival
- Celebrations of the Arts
- International Festival of Canoes
- May Day Celebrations
About Wailea Beach Villas
Wailea Beach Villas, managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, is an elite Hawaiian luxury retreat situated on the famous Wailea coastline on the island of Maui. Nestled in an 11-acre tropical garden, the hotel's 98 residences opened June 2006. The spacious residences range in size from 1,800 to 3,100 square feet, with a choice of two- or three-bedroom floor plans. Wailea Beach Villas presents the ultimate in Hawaiian vacation accommodations on the island of Maui. This luxury escape offers the finest in personalized amenities, including European kitchens featuring state-of-the-art appliances, large lanais with built in barbecues, plunge pools, outdoor showers, and distinctive furnishings emulating the "Aloha Spirit.? The hotel is conveniently adjacent to The Shops at Wailea, a myriad of eateries and neighbor to an array of world-class, full-service luxury hotels and destination spas. Lokahi Ventures, LLC developed the residential hotel and Scheurer Architects designed the project.
Wailea Beach Villas is a part of the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection. Click here for more information.