To make the most of your Maui vacation, we've offered a variety of ways to taste the flavors of Hawaii:
- We'll pre-stock your suite with groceries, with perishables placed in your full sized refrigerator and freezer, ready for your arrival. Or you can order anytime during your stay. Simply download and complete the grocery amenity form.
- Upon arrival, all guests receive a Maika'i card from Foodland, Hawaii's premier grocer. Discover our local specialties and produce and scan your Maika'i card for great discounts on grocery purchases.
- If you’d like to leave the cooking to someone else, our Ho’okipa Desk will arrange for your own personal chef to prepare your daily meals or to plan and prepare a special celebration.
- For a full culinary experience, try our Culinary Vacation package which includes a tour of Upcountry Maui Farms and personal cooking lessons for 4 people within the privacy of your suite.
- Wailea is home to Hawaii’s top celebrity chefs, including the original “Hawaii Regional Cuisine” chefs. Let our Ho’okipa Desk arrange dining reservations at the restaurants of Bev Gannon, Peter Merriman, Mark Ellman, Wolfgang Puck or a number of other fantastic dining options.
To make a reservation, please contact us at 800 367-5246.
To make arrangements for any of these tasty amenities, please contact our Ho'okipa desk at 808 891-6260.