In April, visit local vendors with home grown and home made delights at the Maui Ag-Fest, Haiku Ho’olaule’a or the EastÂ Maui Taro Festival.Â Â
May Day is Lei Day and invites you to discover the beautiful scent of lei or attend a local concert featuring authentic hula and Hawaiian music.Â Perhaps you’ll glimpse one of our graduates piled high with lei or a single specialty lei as adornment on Mother’s Day.Â And don’t miss the annual King Kamehameha Floral Parade in June, with both horse and pa’u riders dressed with unique and colorful pageantry lei.
Wailea Beach Villas is the perfect home base to explore and seek out the authentic experiences of Maui this spring.Â Complimentary rental car included!
- Wailea Beach Villas 2 bdrm garden view suite was $1,259 starting at $799
- Wailea Beach Villas 3 bdrm ocean view suite was $2,079 starting at $1,199
- Wailea Beach VillasÂ 3 bdrm garden view villa with private plunge pool was $2429 starting at $1,469Â
- $20 dining certificate to Ruth's Chris Steak House
- $20 dining certificate to Tommy Bahama restaurant
- Preferred rates at championship tennis and golf courses in Wailea
- Foodland's local Maika'i grocery discount card
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary twice-dailyÂ housekeeping service
- 24 hour assistance
Good for travel between: 4/1/2014 - 6/30/2014Â
Other categories available.Â Black-out dates, including holiday periods, may apply.Â Offer valid on new reservations only.Â Prices and availability are subject to change. Offer must be booked 7 days prior to arrival. Other restrictions may apply.
Rental Car is included with reservation. Once car is ordered, car type cannot be changed without customer acquiring additional charges. Taxes, surcharges, insurance and other car rental fees apply and will be collected directly from the car rental company.