The Wailea Beach Villas is located within the 1,500 acre Wailea Resort, known as the "Beverly Hills" of Hawaii. Throughout the Wailea luxury resort, guests have access to shopping, world-class spas, celebrity chef dining, championship golf courses, tennis courts, and five crescent shaped, golden sandy beaches.
BEACHES & OCEAN SPORTS
This Wailea, Maui resort boasts five crescent beaches, enclosed in lava rock outcroppings. Enjoy splashing in the waves, snorkeling and watching the marine life at Keawakapu, Mokapu, Ulua, Wailea and Polo Beach.
WAILEA BEACH WALK
Stroll along the 1.5 mile Wailea Beach Walk, a paved path which takes you past breathtaking beachfront scenery. Along the way, see ancient Hawaiian ruins and a native plant sanctuary. Enjoy stops at the Wailea, Maui resorts or kiosks for coffee, lunch or a shaved ice cone.
While our Wailea luxury resort is known for its high concentration of celebrity chef and notable restaurants, it also offers dining from steak and sushi to delis and coffee shops. Select from dozens of restaurants and lounges.
- The Shops at Wailea – 70 upscale boutiques, shops, restaurants and art galleries
- Wailea Gateway Center – Featuring artisan cheese, chocolatier and handcrafted cocktails
- Wailea Town Center – Banking, Fitness Center, Florist and Gourmet Wine Store
- Wailea Gold Course – challenging, with a rugged and masterful design
- Wailea Emerald Course – carpet-like, gentle fairways with picturesque views
- Wailea “Old Blue” Course – a classic Hawaiian course that meanders through Wailea
LUAU IN WAILEA
- The Grand Luau at Honua’ula
- Te Au Moana “The Ocean Tide”
- In-Room or Oceanside Spa Treatments
- Spa Grande
- Mandara Spa
- Spa at Four Seasons
- Spa Kea Lani
- Hotel Spa Wailea
- 11 tennis courts and tennis pro at Wailea Tennis Club
For assistance in planning all of your island activities during your stay at this Wailea luxury resort, please contact the Ho’okipa Desk at (808) 874-0811.
Current Weather in Maui
Current temperature in Maui: 64°F
Today's Forecast: Partly Cloudy
High: 78°F Low: 60°F