Destination Resorts Hawaii Earns Six Certificates of Excellence Awards
2014 TripAdvisor Awards Announced
The properties honored with the Certificate of Excellence award are:
• Wailea Beach Villas – A collection of two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom penthouse suites overlooking Wailea Beach. The multi-million dollar villas are nestled along the beach behind secured gates for extra privacy. Wailea Beach Villas is consistently voted on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List as one of the “Best Places to Stay in the World,” “Top 20 Resorts in Hawaii” and “Top 100 Hotels in the U.S.” This is the third year it is honored with the Certificate of Excellence.
• Makena Surf - Situated on the very quiet and secluded Pa’ipu Beach, Makena Surf offers two- and three-bedroom villas just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Two pool, four tennis courts, two herb gardens and a cultural site are nestled within its Hawaiian gardens. This is the second year it is honored with the Certificate of Excellence.
• Polo Beach Club – Located along Polo Beach, the property features two-bedroom suites with easy access to the master-planned resort community of Wailea. This is the second year it is honored with the Certificate of Excellence.
• Wailea Ekahi Village – Set amidst 34 acres of lush, Hawaiian gardens next to Keawakapu Beach, Wailea Ekahi Village is a favorite with return visitors. It offers studio-, one- and two-bedroom bungalows with several amenities including swimming pools, tennis, shuffleboard and a recreational pavilion. This is the fourth year it is honored with the Certificate of Excellence.
• Wailea Elua Village – Gardens with perfectly manicured lawns along Ulua Beach makes Wailea Elua Village the postcard-perfect vacation rental. It features one-, two- and three-bedroom vacation condominiums with a beachfront pool, a putting green and a pavilion. Hawaiian sea turtles and tropical fish are regular visitors of Ulua Beach. This is the first year it is honored with the Certificate of Excellence.
• Wailea Grand Champion Villas – It’s “get-up and golf” at this golf-front property located along the Wailea Blue Golf course and the Wailea Tennis Club offering one-, two- and three-bedroom suites. This is the fourth year it is honored with the Certificate of Excellence.
All of the properties honored offer private homes, villas and condominiums that are well-decorated and fully-furnished featuring open layout floor plans with spacious living and dining areas, well-equipped kitchens, private lanais and en-suite washer and dryer.
Travelers who book their Maui vacation 60 days in advance will save 35 percent on the luxury homes, villas and condominiums rentals with Destination Resorts Hawaii’s “Plan Now, Play Later” advance purchase rates. For travelers who book 120 days in advance will enjoy greater savings of up to 40 percent.
To book Destination Resorts Hawaii’s “Plan Now, Play Later” advanced purchased rates, call toll-free at 1-800-367-5246 or visit www.destinationresortshawaii.com.
To stay connected, follow Destination Resorts Hawaii on GooglePlus and Facebook: DestinationResortsHawaii or on Twitter: @DestinationMaui
About Destination Resorts Hawaii
Destination Resorts Hawaii offers the largest selection of premium vacation homes and villas in the luxurious destination of Wailea and Makena along Maui’s southern coastline in the Hawaiian Islands. It manages a variety of studio-, one-, two-, three-, and five bedroom suites in seven distinctive resorts. Each resort features a swimming pool, jet spa, and tropical gardens in proximity to championship golf courses and tennis courts, pristine beaches, shopping and dining. Each vacation residence features spacious living and dining space, fully equipped kitchen, en-suite washer and dryer, and a private lanai. Destination Resorts Hawaii is the only collection of vacation rentals in Wailea and Makena that offers enhanced hotel services starting with a centralized reception office, a Ho’okipa (Hospitality) Desk to assist guests with booking activities and a manager-on-duty 24 hours a day.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is the country’s fourth largest hospitality management company with a portfolio of extraordinary resorts and hotels that span the nation, from exhilarating alpine adventures to stunning beachfronts to vibrant urban destinations. Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2013, Destination manages 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, each offering authentic, enriching experiences for the discerning traveler. The company’s award-winning collection features 113 unique restaurants, lounges and bars, 18 golf courses, 17 full-service spas and six IACC certified conference centers. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in premier locales in metropolitan and resort markets including Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Maui, Phoenix, Santa Fe, Aspen, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Seattle, Denver and San Diego. Headquartered in Colorado, the privately owned company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises and the Lowe Hospitality Group. For more information on Destination Hotels & Resorts, visit www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.