Whale season only lasts a short time and there's no better time than the months of February and March to celebrate love and get a chance to seek out the humpback whales. Perhaps you’ll see the splashing of males vying for female attention on a whale watch tour, or a mama teaching her calf to breach from your oceanfront lanai. Maybe you'll hear the whale song while snorkeling or scuba diving. Celebrate our 30-year anniversary with 30% off on your choice of our vacation residences and we'll include a lei greeting as a token of our love and a cultural canoe tour in your quest to see the whales.
- Wailea Grand Champions - 2 bedroom partial ocean view was $370 now starting at $259
- Wailea Ekolu Village - 1 bedroom ocean view was $341 now starting at $239
- Wailea Ekahi Village - 2 bedroom ocean view was $600 now starting at $419
- Wailea Elua Village – 1 bedroom ocean view was $485, now starting at $340
- Wailea Elua Village - 2 bedroom oceanfront was $786, now starting at $550
- Polo Beach Club - 2 bedroom oceanfront deluxe was $814, now starting at $569
- Makena Surf - 3 bedroom oceanfront was $1128, now starting at $789
- Wailea Beach Villas – 3-bedroom gardenview villa w/plunge pool was $1572, now starting at $1099
$155 in dining and spa certificates from Wailea restaurants and spas included. Other categories available. Offer valid for travel through December 19, 2017. Some restrictions may apply.