Volunteer projects last 3 -8 hours daily so there is still lots of time to get in other activities during your vacation. And at the end of each day of adventure, return to the privacy of your fully equipped vacation home where the comforts of home await. Each accommodation is equipped with living room, dining area, full kitchen, private lanai and washer/dryer.
Weekly and monthly volunteer opportunities include:
- Visits to O’o Farm in the Waipoli rainforest of Kula for farm chores
- Historic Honokowai Valley to save archeological sites
- Clearing invasive species at beautiful Haleakala National Park
- Bird watching or sand dune restoration at remarkable coastal area, rich in Hawaiian history
If the group events don’t fit your schedule, you can pick up a kit to undertake a solo project. For more information or to sign up for the Volunteer on Vacation program, please call the Pacific Whale Foundation directly at (808) 249-8811.
*All 2- or 3-bedroom vacation condos in any of our beachfront resorts include a free compact car rental. (Other car types available for a fee)
- Grand Champions Villas 1-bdrm garden view was $279 starting at $159
- Wailea Ekahi Village Studio garden view was $289 starting at $179
- Wailea Elua Village 1-bdrm ocean view was $529 starting at $339
- Polo Beach Club 2-bdrm oceanfront deluxe was $749 starting at $499*
- Makena Surf 2-bdrm prime oceanfront deluxe was $1,199 starting at $719*
- Wailea Beach Villas 3-bdrm garden view Villa with private plunge pool was $2429 starting at $1469*
To book accommodations, please call 1-800-367-5246 or click on the BOOK NOW link below.
Good for travel between: 4/1/2014- 6/30/2014
Other categories available. Black-out dates, including holiday periods, may apply. Offer valid on new reservations only. Prices and availability are subject to change. Offer must be booked 7 days prior to arrival. Other restrictions may apply.