TEE FOR TWO- This golf package, which includes a golf front suite at this country club resort overlooking the Wailea Blue Course, will suit couples or twosomes to a tee.
- Includes two rounds of golf at each of the famous Wailea golf courses including the Wailea Blue, Wailea Gold and Wailea Emerald (total of 6 rounds of golf)
- One-Bedroom, Two-Bath Golf Front Suite for 5 nights, 6 days at Wailea Grand Champions Villas
- 5-day Compact Car Rental
- Total Package: $2,280
FORE X FOUR - This ideal getaway for golf buddies includes a spacious suite, incredible golf experiences and SUV rental to enjoy Maui’s panoramic ocean views from all angles.
- Includes four rounds of golf at each of the Wailea Blue, Wailea Gold, Wailea Emerald Courses (12 rounds of golf)
- Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Oceanfront Suite for 5 nights, 6 days at the Beachfront Makena Surf Resort
- 5-day Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) rental
- Total Package: $5,445
LUXURY LINKS - Experience the ultimate golf extravaganza in a luxury 3-bedroom suite and let our Concierge link you up with the grandest spas, finest gourmet dining and exquisite shopping options.
- Includes four rounds at each of the Wailea Blue, Wailea Gold, Wailea Emerald Courses (12 rounds of golf)
- Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Garden view Penthouse Suite for 5 nights, 6 days at the Wailea Beach Villas
- 5 days of Premium Sedan rental
- Total Package: $8,045
Golf Magazine and Golf Digest rate the Wailea Golf Resort among the best courses in the country because of the breathtaking ocean views, ideal golf weather and numerous exceptional amenities.
The Wailea Gold Course, voted one of the world’s best designed courses by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler magazine, is the most challenging of all the Wailea courses. The Champions Skins Game was held here from 2001-2007.
Enjoy amazing tropical vistas from the Wailea Emerald Course with the sparkling ocean on one side and the towering, dormant Haleakala volcano on the other. The kinder fairways make this a most enjoyable course with four to six tee boxes on every hole for players seeking a greater challenge.
The classic Wailea Blue Course - the first thing built in Wailea – is known as the “Grand Lady of Wailea” and is set amid one of the world’s finest luxury resort communities. Golfers from around the world consider a round on the “Old Blue” a must for every Maui vacation.
Please call 800-367-5246 to book any of these golf packages.
Terms: Offer good May 1, 2014 - December 20, 2014. Prices and availability subject to change, blackout dates and other restrictions apply. Offer valid on new reservations only.