To make the most of your Maui vacation, we offer a variety of ways to taste the flavors of Hawaii:
- Let us pre-stock your suite with groceries, with perishables placed in your full-size refrigerator and freezer, ready for your arrival. Or you can order this service anytime during your stay.
- Upon arrival, all guests receive a Maika'i card from Foodland, Hawaii's premier grocer. Discover our local specialties and produce and scan your Maika'i card for big savings on grocery purchases.
- If you’d like to leave the cooking to someone else, our Concierge can arrange a personal chef to prepare your daily meals or to plan and prepare a custom feast for a special celebration.
- For a full culinary experience, try our Culinary Vacation package which includes a tour of Upcountry Maui Farms and personal cooking lessons for 4 people within the privacy of your suite.
- Wailea is home to Hawaii’s top celebrity chefs, including the original “Hawaii Regional Cuisine” chefs. Let our Concierge arrange dining reservations at the restaurants of Bev Gannon, Peter Merriman, Mark Ellman, Wolfgang Puck or at any number of other fantastic restaurants.
- $85 in dining certificates are included for select Wailea restaurants including Tommy Bahama, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Ko at the Fairmont Kea Lani and Duo at the Four Seasons.
To make a reservation, please contact us at 800-367-5246.
To make arrangements for any of these tasty amenities, please contact our Concierge at 808-874-0811.